Conference Main Theme
“Quality Assurance in Educational Assessment in an Era of Rapid Change”
- Innovation in Educational Assessment
- Quality Assurance in School Assessment
- Combating Threats to the Integrity of Examination
- Continual Assessment: A Search for true scores
- New Technological Ideas for Educational Assessment
- Challenges of Assessment of Practical Oriented Subjects
- Effective Assessment of Candidates with Special Needs
- Effectual Assessment of the Creative Arts.
The 33rd Annual Conference of the AEAA will be held at the plush Movenpick Ambassador Hotel, Accra. Set in the heart of Accra's city centre, the Movenpick Ambassador Hotel stands as the largest 5 star hotel in Ghana. Located just 7 km from the Kotoka International Airport, this hotel sits on a spectacular 16 acres of landscape gardens in the business district of Accra.
Call for Papers
Participants are invited to present papers at the 33rd AEAA Conference on the chosen theme and sub-themes. Abstracts of between 350 and 500 words should be submitted by 31st March, 2015 to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
An email confirming acceptance of your paper will be sent to you by 30th April, 2015. The full paper should be submitted by 30th June, 2015 and the power point presentation by 15th July, 2015 to email@example.com.
Tourist attractions in Ghana include: