THE 31ST ANNUAL CONFERENCE OF THE ASSOCIATION FOR EDUCATIONAL ASSESSMENT IN AFRICA TO BE HELD IN TANZANIA BETWEEN 12TH TO 16TH AUGUST 2013
THEME: Enhancing Assessment Practices for Quality Education
* Innovations in assessment practices and their implications in improving quality of education.
* The role of classroom assessment practices in improving quality of education
* Enhancing teachers capacity in assessment for improving the quality of education.
* The impact of information and Communication Technology in educational assessment
* The relationship between continuous assessment and final examination scores: Implications on quality of education.
* Dynamics of languages in assessment and learning outcome
* The challenges associated with assessment of soft skills for quality Education
* The impact of security breach on quality of examination and assessment.